IBM WebSphere Application Server Extended Deployment – (Websphere XD) Extended Services
In a nutshell, WebSphere Application Server Extended Deployment (Websphere XD) extends the WebSphere software platform. It provides set of extensions for your existing middleware systems focused around quality of service, visualization, performance, resiliency, and manageability; it works with variety of middleware systems either WebSphere and non-Websphere like BEA, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere Community Edition and .NET.
WebSphere XD provides extended qualities of services (QOS) for WebSphere Platform. Operation policies, goals based workload management, autonomic management of server processes, application partitioning and enhanced administration controls are the foundational features of WAS XD.
- Heavy long-running applications
- Memory leakage and heap dump problems
- Very slow and deadly response
- Manually start/stop servers
- Limited admin console visualization
How to overcome all these problems in WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment?
Answer is WAS-XD (Websphere XD).
Call us now for a Free Assessment workshop to discuss your high level requirements and next steps
The Evolution of the WebSphere Extended Deployment family of Products
Benefits of WebSphere Extended Deployment (Websphere XD) include:
- Provides virtualization capabilities that can dynamically match available resources to changing workload demands
- Provides fast application performance using powerful distributed cache to speed application access to data
- Increase application availability, resiliency, and performance improving quality of service
- Deliver resources dynamically to your highest priority applications
- Features virtualization, and workload and health management for PHP, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and WebSphere Application Server Community Edition application environments
- Achieve interruption-free application upgrades by running multiple production versions
- Offers enhanced capabilities in job scheduling, monitoring and management for batch-type workloads
- Avoid costly duplication of resources by combining transactional and batch-type workloads on distributed platforms, increasing operational efficiency and resource utilization.
- Delivers customizable health policies and actions to help enhance manageability of applications
- Supports innovative and highly scalable data fabrics to accelerate data-intensive application performance
- Provides flexible purchase options to give you choices in satisfying your business requirements.
- High availability and fault tolerance